Thursday 12 June 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

Turkey's last minute winner ensured I got back to winning ways last night with my 5/1 Turkey/Portugal double up.

The Swiss/Turkey game was the first of the tournament where a team has come from behind and as I'm a fan of the old ht ft bet it was bittersweet when Turan's deflected shot went in as it could and should have been a 28/1 winner for The Editor.

There's always tonight ... and I'm going for a Poland/Germany double at just over 3/1. Germany should have too much for Croatia and I fancy the Poles to win by the odd goal against the hapless Austrians.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite fancy Croatia myself!

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Croats looking good now, Boaby. I hope you have some money on them.
They were 6-1 with skybet at the start of the day which is some price