Wednesday 10 September 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

Huge night of international football and I'm taking on Mr Bookie with a flurry of bets.
I expect Scotland, England and Ireland to win and Wales and Northern Ireland to lose. Any 4 from 5, all up for £130.
Elsewhere, I'm tipping Germany, Holland, Turkey, Portugal and Bosnia to do the business. Again, any four from five - all up for 50 notes.
I'm a fan of the ht/ft bet and I'm sticking £1 on the Scotland, England and Ireland games having one team winning at half-time and the other winning at full-time, minimum odds 25/1.
I'll also be on John Terry (25/1), Stephen McManus (28/1), Gary Caldwell (40/1), Aiden McGeady (10/1) and Richard Dunne (40/1) first and last scorers in their respective games.
£30 invested - potential return of more than 400 notes.
Wish me luck.

No comments: