Tuesday 15 September 2009

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

The Editor has had a very decent start to the season and has taken a few bob off Mr Bookie .. particular success has come from the Europa League qualifiers (got 10 homes a few weeks back) and backing Jermaine Defoe and Wayne Rooney for first and last scorers.

Oh, and I had Scott Brown first scorer for Scotland against Macedonia and Robbie Keane last scorer for Ireland against Cyprus same night.

So I'm hoping my luckyish streak can continue tonight as the Champions League kicks off.

Rubbish odds across the board so I'm going for all the big hitters to come away with wins tonight .... Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern, Atletico Madrid and Wolfsburg.

The Championship is murder to predict with every team capable of beating every other on their day .. but it doesn't stop me trying.

I'm on Derby, Leicester, Preston and West Brom.

I'll also chance my luck and go for 3 draws - Marseilles, Ipswich and Swansea.

Wish me luck!

No comments: