Tuesday 16 August 2011

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

I thought I had learned my lesson last season but obviously not. Yup, I'm one of those mugs who insists on backing Arsenal.
They were 4-0 up at Newcastle last term and still couldn't win so why did I have it in my head that they would get an away victory on Saturday night? God only knows but sure enough they let me down and with it went my fiver treble (Wolves and Brighton did the business earlier in the day).
I wish the Gunners well tonight but I won't be putting a penny on them. It would seem there is no such thing as an Arsenal gift.
So my Champions League bet for the night is Copenhagen at home to Viktoria Plzen. In the Championship I fancy Boro away to Barnsley and Palace at home to Coventry, and in league one I'm going for Sheffield United.
Any 3 from 4 will ensure a payout.

No comments: