Saturday 31 May 2008

Funny newspaper stories

Some funny newspaper stories from today's tabloids ....

MOURNING COFFEE
A funeral boss has opened a cafe in a 60ft coffin - with waiters in mourning clothes in Donetsk, Ukraine.

QUARTER HACKS
Players shrink during games of American footballer with the weight of protective gear plus the impact of collisions compressing spinal discs, researchers have revealed.

FAS VEGAS
What Happened In Vegas director is backing plans for a Hollywood-style tourist attraction in his home town of Helensburgh - near Faslane nuclear base.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to uncover this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!!
I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to
look at new things on your site.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to uncover this web site. I need to to thank you
for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you bookmarked
to look at new things on your site.