Tuesday 13 May 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

It was quite a weekend on the betting front .... referee Mike McCurry's shameful performance in the Dundee United/Rangers game may have cost the Arabs an estimated £125,000 but it also cost me £100.
I had a doubles and treble on Rangers/United draw, Darlington and Motherwell - as the last two won I double my money but could and should have been so much more.

My day got worse. I told an old pal of mine I was sticking on a French coupon of Lorient, Bordeaux and Lille. In the end I didn't have time and, yip you've guessed it, they all won.

I was able to make amends on the Sunday though as my £2 on 25/1 shot McManus to score first in Celtic/Hibs game came up.
I also had Reading, Arsenal and Everton up but Blackburn let me down for 4-fold.

Still, well up for the weekend but could have been a lot better.

This week, I had Leeds, Bristol City and Zenit treble but Leeds blew that last night after bottling it at home to Carlisle.

No comments: