Thursday 20 December 2007

Funny newspaper stories

Funny newspaper stories from today's tabloids ...

FRIGHTING
FOR HIS LIFE
An 'unconscious' man terrified paramedics when he suddenly jumped up shouting 'I'm only joking' - then told his wife he'd won their £5 bet in Stockton-on-Tees.

STUPID PIC
A surgeon was suspended for taking a snap of a patient's willy tattooed with the words "hot rod" in Phoenix, Arizona.

SOMETHING B-LOO
Bride Jennifer Cannon got married to Doy Nichols yesterday in a public TOILET wearing a dress made of LOO ROLL in Times Square, New York.

TERRIBLE TOTS
Britain's toddlers cause £122million of damage a year to their home, insurance figures show.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm not surprised, some of my friends have got kids and lets just say they are tearaways!!!

Rachel said...

You're not kidding - my walls are covered in purple felt pen, my kitchen table is dented with repeated stabs from a fork and my couch is totally ruined with goo stains and plastercine mashed in, but still the toddler's cheeky wee face is all worth it.....