Sunday 30 December 2007

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

After yesterday's stunning success (my first coupon up in 3mths and for those of you who didn't notice Aberdeen, Falkirk and Inverness Caley all won) I'm feeling confident for today.

I'm going for Blackburn and Hull to win and Man City and Liverpool to draw. Fiver pays £55.

Derby have improved under Paul Jewell, got a good draw at Newcastle and were unlucky to lose a last minute goal against Liverpool. They are due a wee win but Blackburn were impressive at Man City and should be too strong for them.

Hull have Dean Windass who can score against anyone and will hopefully be too strong for Sheffield Wednesday.

Man City are great at home and Liverpool need the points so I can't split them.

Two in a row for The Editor? I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Blackburn and Hull (nice one, Dean) do the business. All down to City/Liverpool now.
A dull as dishwater 0-0 draw will do me, though I'd prefer a Chelsea/Villa style 4-4.

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

And a 0-0 draw it is. Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!
After a winter of discontent two in a row for The Editor and £110 in winnings.
Roll on New Year's Day ...