Wednesday 13 February 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

I'm still recovering from last night's late late boot in the Borucs (I had that £200 spent - well the missus did anyway)
Still, another day another dollar for Mr Bookie and I'm reinvesting £6 of my paltry £30 winnings.
There are a few tasty games tonight with the return of the Uefa Cup. I'm staying away from the home bankers that have odds of 2-1 on or less.
I fancy Panathanaikos to win at Rangers (5/2) don't know if Everton (8/13) will play a full strength team as they chase that fourth place Champions League spot but they should still have enough to beat SK Brann flakes, Marseilles (8/11) to beat Spartak (on the basis that Russkis don't travel that well - that's what they say isn't it?), Peterboro (7/5) to continue the crazy run of away wins in League Two and Dundee United (7/10) to beat St Mirren at home in the cup.
An accy pays 40/1 - as usual i'm going five four-folds and a five-fold.

Good luck troops!

No comments: