Saturday 23 February 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

It's going to be a busy day for The Editor and Mr Bookie ... first up; I've stuck a tenner double on Arsenal and Man U which if it comes up will cover all my bets for the day.

£2 accy on stoke, west ham, charlton, peterboro and man U at 35/1
£1 accy on coventry, palace, plymouth, scunthorpe, stroke and watford at 43/1

On my main line i'm once again sticking with the phenomenen that is away wins in League Two and I've picked out another three today - Peterboro (11/10) Stockport (6/5) Brentford (7/4) Throw in Liverpool (4/9) and Leeds (8/13? £1 four-folds and five-fold will return £110.

In SPL I'm going for three home wins - Dundee Utd (4/5), Motherwell (dodgy at evens) Hibs (4/5) and St Johnstone (10/11) in Division One. To make it interesting I'm throwing in my tip of the day Lincoln (11/4) 50p four-folds and five-fold returns over £100.

Good luck boys and girls.

2 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Injury time penalty by (14/1 first and last) McFadden costs me my first coupon of the day.
Rubbish start.

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Don't even ask .... a bad day at the office.
Tomorrow's another day!