Saturday 16 February 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

It's super duper Saturday and my favourite betting day of the week.
First up is the lunch time kicks and I can't split Doncaster and Leeds so going for the draw at 9/4. I fancy Bristol Rovers (2/1) to pull off a shock by beating Southampton and to make things interesting by going for Man U (Evs) to beat Arsenal in the evening game.

My three draws are made up of Livingston/Clyde, Falkirk/St Mirren and Inverness/Dundee Utd.

My main coupon is Carlisle, Leyton Orient, Lincoln, Rochdale and Ipswich. Five four-folds and one five-fold.

I was tempted to throw 4/1 Bury into the mix as well so stuck £1 on the same teams as above but replaced Ipswich with Bury. Pays out a tidy 134/1.

Good luck, folks.

3 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

What a start to the day ... I'm sitting there thinking I'm doing great in the Doncaster v Leeds game. It's 0-0 deep into stoppage time - then I discover the game was postponed.
So my treble is now a double.
My other two lines are affected also with the Carlisly game off and the Livi game off.
Magic!

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

What a day!!!!
Two main lines up and if Man U beat Arsenal it'll be three lines out of for to give me at least £125 back.
Ipswich, Orient, Lincoln and Rochdale - with a last minute goal - all produced the goods.
And if you throw that little gem of Bury at 4/1 into the mix it has been a brilliant day all round.

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

And Man U round off a wonderful day with a 4-0 thumping of Arsenal.