Monday 18 February 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

A reasonable finish to a great weekend last night as Marseilles, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon and Aldershot got me 4 out of 5 and a £7.50 return on my £6 investment. Better than a boot up the bum as they say.
Only Atletico Madrid let me down for another full house.

The £7.50 is going on Bristol City who look good value at 11/10 with skybet
If they win they go top of the division and are unbeaten in 7 at home and have won 3 of their last 4.

Crystal Palace have started to wobble a little bit and have lost their last 2 away from home and have not registered a win in 4 games.

Did I mention I scooped £200 over the weekend?

1 comment:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Bristol can only draw 1-1 - and they missed a penalty.
Ach well, you win some you lose some.