Sunday 17 February 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

Still on a high from yesterday's return to winning ways and looking for two in a row today.
New manager syndrome should ensure Sheffield United don't lose at home to Boro in the cup so going for a draw.
Pompey have nothing to worry about at Preston and I think Hibs will bring Aberdeen back to earth after their heroics against Bayern.
Three doubles and a treble.
I've got Kilmarnock to beat Rangers at 7/1 as longshot single. After the Liverpool score yesterday anything can happen ....

2 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

It really has been The Editor's lucky weekend.
Sheffield Utd and Boro play out a no-score bore, Hibs come from behind to beat Hibs 3-1 and Pompey score in the 94th minute to beat Preston (who missed a penalty) 1-0.
A treble up for £60 to take my winnings for the weekend to £200.
To celebrate I've put on a cheeky wee Sunday night coupon ...
Aldershot, Marseille, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon and Atletico Madrid.
Five four-folds and a five-fold.
I've not given any game much thought but they're all odds on and as I'm on a roll why not ...

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Hibs of course did not beat themselves, they beat Aberdeen. Needless to say I've had a few beers to celebrate my winning run ..