Saturday 26 April 2008

Scoop6 and my other dodgy bets

It's Old Firm weekend and everyone's right up for it, there's bad blood between the players, the chairmen and of course the fans. Magic.

But before we even think about 33/1 McManus there's business to take care of today.

Three cracking lunchtime games too.

Man U are huge at 2/1, Swindon hammered Port Vale 6-0 last week, won in midweek and are 10/3 to beat Gillingham today. The Gills (or whatever their nickname is) are fighting for their lives and need to win but I'll stick with my Swindon pals. Which brings us to Fir Park. I've gone from fancying United, to fancying Well so going for the draw.

A 40/1 treble there but I'm going £1 doubles and a treble - all up for £76.

In the afternoon I'm sticking a fiver on Killie (4/11) Clyde (4/9) Stoke (4/9) and to make some money Hibs (7/4) All up for £40.

My main line will be Sheff Utd, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Stockport and Spurs (they've cost me so many coupons it's not true but surely they've got to come good for me today - Bolton are battling but they're poor Spurs are over-priced at 4/5)
All up for £130.

No comments: