Saturday 12 April 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

Honey .... I'm home.
Yes, I'm back after my trip to the Emerald Isle feeling refreshed and craving the Guinness and white pudding (at least the heartburn has gone away)
I had a rubbish week on the betting front - no suprises there - with Watford letting me down. My 10-year-old son showed me how it was done by getting Man U, Barca and Pompey treble up.
He can drink me under the table too .....

Anyway, back to business and having just picked up my winnings from last Saturday I've got a wee spring in my step.
As usual I'll be on lunchtime, 3pm and evening kick offs today.

First up I fancy Aberdeen (8/13) and Carlisle (5/2) double. The Dons should be OK (but even then I can see a surprise) and 8/13 is a good price for a team with only the cup to play for now that they have won the final top 6 slot.
Leeds at home to Carlisle is another tricky one. Leeds probably need it more so I'm tempted but Carlisle have been a good team for me this season and are some price at 5/2. Or it could be a draw. Basically I don't have a clue but I'm being greedy and going double on Dons and Carlisle.

In the afternoon I'm going Reading, Villa, Palace, Hull and Airdrie for 50 notes.
And Swansea, Spurs, Pars, Hamilton and Montrose for 90 quid.

Evening games not any easier, I fancy West Brom (5/6) to beat Watford but every time I back Watford to win they lose and every time I tip them to lose they win. Pompey v Newcastle another toughie but with Defoe back I'll go home win (Evs) here too despite Newcastle's 4-1 pumping of Spurs last week.
Fiver double pays £20.

2 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

More ups and downs than a Max Mosley video - Queens have twice gone ahead only for the Dons to equalise on each occasion. Carlisle were one up but Leeds have just levelled. It could be a long day ...

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Queens now 3-2 up - what a game!