Saturday 5 April 2008

scoop6 and other dodgy bets

A tough, tough week for punter - I fancied Arsenal and Chelsea Champions League draws at not a boot in the bum off 10/1 but fortunately didn't put it on. Eight euro games, only one home winner and they (Fenerbache) were a 3/1 shot. What chance have we got?

Grand National day today and I'm going e/w on Knowhere 66/1 and Idle Talk 80/1. I've also gone e/w on king johns castle to keep my wee pal happy and got Vodka Bleu and Fundamentalist in a 50p sweepstake.

Back to real sport and in lunchtime games, I'm going Pompey (4/5) Arsenal (Evs) and Scunthorpe/Wednesday draw (23/10) - going doubles and a treble.

Afternoon I'm goin chelsea, swansea, carlisle, leeds and northampton - 4-folds and a 5-fold

I'm also going for Hearts (13/10) Villa (4/6) Brighton (8/15) Hereford (1/2) Dundee (8/5) - 4 from 5 again.

Good luck everyone

2 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Two out of three in lunchtime kick offs - Arsenal let me down yet again.
I get £7.50 back for my fiver. Wow-wee!
Now for the grand national ....

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

King John's Castle came second at 16/1 so I trebled my stake.
Chelsea, Leeds, Northampton and Carlisle all up but top of the table Swansea, 1-0 up in 89 minutes, somehow manage to lose 2-1 to third bottom Bournemouth so I only pick up the £1 four-fold.
As I said, what chance have we got.