Saturday 19 January 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

It's Saturday and time for me to give yet more money to Mr Bookie.
Been unlucky of late - 2 out of 3 last Sunday, 4 out of 5 tuesday and 3 out of 4 wednesday (bloody Swansea!!!!!)

Sticking a wee away lunchtime derby day double on - Hibs to beat Hearts and Sheffield United to beat Wednesday. Pays 11/2
Also going for three aways in Scotland ... Falkirk, Motherwell and Livingston.

Thanks also to Milshire for the following tips ..

After a seven week winning streak has turned into a blank fortnight i've consulted expert help from scmp top tipster NP. Four homes Blackburn, Newcastle, Brighton and Orient will get you 55 quid for a fiver with ladbrokes. Huge odds on three aways Wolves, Walsall and Southend gets you a whopping 81 notes also with ladbrokes.

I've stuck a couple of quid on both ..

3 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Wolves, Southend and Walsall came closest - Walsall lost an equaliser with three minutes to go and I lost £80.

Sharon said...

Mr O'Donnell lost out on over £200 due to the appalling defeat of Caley Thistle by Rangers...so it could be worse!

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

I felt his pain alright. I didn't have anything on it myself but I was cheering Caley Thistle the whole way through. Who'd have though it!