Tuesday 29 January 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

I hope you all ignored my tips from last night - rotten as usual - and thankfully I didn't part with a single penny.

I'm more optimistic about tonight though and there is a full English card to choose from as well as CIS cup semi in Scotland.

Assuming Barry Robson is playing I expect Dundee United to beat Aberdeen at 6/4. Bolton are poor but Wigan are worse so home win at 5/6. Tranmere should be too strong for Gillingham - a home banker at 5/6. Ipswich have a great home record but can't buy a win away from home and I expect that to continue tonight with a home win over Plymouth at 7/10 while Wolves should be in confident mood and should see of Sheffield Wednesday at 4/5.

Fiver 5-fold pays £130 but I'm going to try different tactics tonight and perm 4 from 5.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

OK, there was little reason for my optimism.
Aberdeen/United game was postponed and while Tranmere and Wolves both did the business Bolton are worse than I thought and while Ipswich's great unbeaten home record continued they only drew.
Bah!