Monday 10 March 2008

Funny newspaper stories

Some funny newspaper stories from today's tabloids ....

GREAT TEXT LIFE
Anthony Hubbucks, 29, texted total stranger Michelle Morris, 33, in Cwm, South Wales - and now they're engaged.

BAWL AND CHAIN
A boy aged 10 had to be freed by firemen after his 12-year-old brother tied him with a bike chain to their living room fireplace as a prank in Plymouth.

DO THE BUMP
A dance company is seeking pregnant women to perform in a ballet in Newcastle upon Tyne.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. This is a great blog, very clever. Thanks.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

I have a pregnant woman in mind who would be ideal for the ballet position...where do I sign her up?!

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Thanks, M.
I've left a comment on yours - great blog!

Rachel said...

Aha! I always wanted to be in a ballet!.....