Tuesday 11 March 2008

Spoof newspapers .. Why choose Scooped? No2

Scooped! produce the best spoof newspaper and magazine front pages in Britain because, unlike our rivals, our news team is made up for real journalists who have worked on the country's best-selling newspapers.

We print dozens of personalised newspaper and magazines every week. Here is what just some of our customers think of Scooped ... and why they chose to buy from the experts.


WOW! Its fantastic, I love it! Love the headline and the dog section. So funny! They will love it.
Thanks so much for it, it’s brilliant. Perfect, just what I wanted. And thanks so much for getting this to me before the weekend.
Many many thanks
Personalised moving house newspaper
Michelle, March 2008

That is so good, a brilliant 50th birthday present. Thanks very much
Personalised birthday newspaper
Ben, March 2008

Love your work and ideas, its such an original and cool idea - I'm sure you will be having more orders from me in the future, its much more fun than a box of chocolates or a pair of jeans that I'd usually give as birthday presents!!!! Thank you so much for your efforts.
Personalised Father’s Day Newspaper
Michelle, March 2008

The 70th birthday front page looked really great. My mum will love it.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Karen, March 2008

Thanks it looks brilliant, will definitely be ordering from you again.
Personalised work leaving newspaper
Rabbie, March 2008


Bloody brilliant. Thanks very much for getting the front page to us on time. It worked a treat, went down very well.
Personalised work leaving newspaper
Mike Wilson, allmediascotland.com, February 2008

It's FAB!! Thank you for all your help and advice I will recommend you to all my friends. Many thanks
Personalised wedding anniversary newspaper
Wendy Howell, February 2008

It is brilliant!!!! Thank you so much.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Simone Scanlon, February 2008

Hi, Thank you so much it is great I'll be really pleased with that. Happy Valentine yourself. Thanks again
Personalised Valentine’s Day newspaper
Dot, January 2008

Received it this morning. Oh my god it is brilliant. Can't wait for Xmas morning to see her face. Thank you so much and have a lovely xmas.
ScoopSport sign for your favourite football team gift
Joanne, December 2007

Thank you for the quick delivery of the front pages I ordered, I am very impressed with the product.
I really do appreciate the efforts you are going to and have to say that this is some of the best customer services I have received in recent years.
I will be recommending 'Scooped' to my friends, I think its fab.
Merry Christmas
ScoopSport sign for your favourite football team gift
ScoopSport you are your favourite football team’s No1 fan gift
The Scoop join your favourite band music gift
Laura Barker, December 2007


Hi, thank you so much for the extra copy - that was very kind of you. The paper looks great and the speedy delivery was cool too.
Personalised wedding newspaper
Cindy, December 2007

The front page is brilliant. Thank you for your warm attencion, take care and merry x-mas
Personalised Christmas newspaper
Tara, December 2007

Thanks for that, very much appreciated I can tell you. I’m sure he will be chuffed, and if not his father certainly will
ScoopSport sign for your favourite football team gift
Shane Fraser, December 2007

Love the front page! Its even better than I expected! Nothing to change - everything I want is on it!
Personalised birthday newspaper
Nicola Caughey, November 2007

I have to say i love what you did with it. Thanks so much again for all your help i will be recommending your service
Personalised hen night newspaper
Susan O’Brien, November 2007

That will get me the brownie points I need, lol
Many thanks
Personalised wedding anniversary newspaper
Alan, November 2007

This is really good, a brilliant birthday gift. I received my order very promptly and my Mum was very pleased with it. Thanks again for all of your help and for doing it.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Tara, November 2007

I think it looks great, fab in fact! He will love it. Thanks a lot.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Jennifer, November 2007

Looks great - they will love it.
The page is excellent and we wish you well for the future
Personalised wedding anniversary newspaper
Pat and Will, November 2007

My page arrived this week with thanks. I showed it round the ward over a couple of days and everybody thought it was so great and something different
Personalised Driving Test newspaper,
Dave, October 2007

Thanks for the Newspaper front page. It looks great.
Personalised wedding anniversary newspaper
Angie Jones, October 2007

Brilliant, thanks. Good patter on the 60th birthday front page for my dad.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Claire McSporran, October 2007

We love it, absolutely class.
Personalised work leaving newspaper
Emma Gledhill, October 2007

Just to say thanks for all your help creating the page for Ryan's Birthday.
I will recommend you to family and friends for future celebrations.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Natalie Bain, October 2007

The engagement newspaper is genius. Very very funny. The happy couple thought it was brilliant.
Personalised engagement newspaper
Lauren Lashbrook, October 2007


Thanks - you did a great job! We love it and I'm sure he will too.
Personalised birthday newspaper
Tara Gardner, September 2007

Well I’ve finally stopped laughing! The paper is fab, I am really really happy with it. Thank you for your efforts.
Personalised wedding newspaper – 4-page special.
Emma Williams, August 2007

The front page is absolutely brilliant – I am still laughing. I will definitely order another front page Scoop!
Personalised work leaving newspaper
Lauren Lashrbook, July 2007.

Excellent, thank you.
Personalised work leaving newspaper
Caira Jamieson, June 2007

Many thanks for doing the 'leaving' page. I had it laminated & it looked great.
Personalised work leaving newspaper
Carol Smith, May 2007

No comments: