Friday 14 March 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

Well, well, well .... I get a coupon up at last. Lisbon, Bremen and Stevenage all up at 4/1.
At Cheltenham, I had MasterMind at 4/1 and Gwanako each way at 8/1.
The one horse I really fancied yesterday was Mr Strachan. He fell which tells it's own story.
Celtic Son didn't even come close - no surprise there either but always worth a quid each way.

Today I'll be on ...

1:40 Niaid Du Misselot 7/1
2:15 Francheok 6/4
2:50 Lodge Lane 5/1
4:05 Agus a Vic 9/2
4:40 Andreas 8/1

In the Gold Cup it's not worth my while to bet on either of the big two so going for Exotic Dancer each way.

1 comment:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Great start - Niaid Du Misselot romps home in my first race of the day.
Francheok second, Lodge Lane lubbish.
Now to the big one - will it be a 2-horse race or will Exotic Dancer at 12/1 cause a huge upset and line The Editor's pockets