Saturday 22 March 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

It may be Grand Slam Sunday tomorrow but it is super-duper Saturday for me today.
Hibs are my top tip of the day and are ridiculously overpriced at 7/1 to beat shaky Rangers at Ibrox. The Hibees have a fine record there and won 1-0 earlier in the season.

Elsewhere, I'm going for an early and evening kick off coupon and I fancy Spurs (evs) Dundee United (11/10) Evertom (8/11) Leeds (4/5) and for some strange reason Burnley (2/1) Burnley have won one in their last six and Preston have only lost one of their last six but I somehow fancy Owen Coyle's boys. Stick your mortgage on a comfortable home win ...

My main line is Elgin (6/4) Queen of the South (5/4) Ayr (8/11) Hull (8/5) and Newcastle (10/11) - the Geordies have got to win sometime.
£1 four-folds and a five-fold.

4 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Bloody Burnley - the fact I predicted my own downfall.
Leeds and Everton win tonight would see my win £13 and double my money.

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Another sob story ... Draws for Elgin and Ayr kill my main line - and cost me 160 bucks.
Now need Everton and Leeds to save face.

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

My God! Everton - chasing for fourth place in Europe - can't beat West Ham (gubbed 4-0 in three of their last four games)
I give up

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

50p on Marseilles, Le Mans, Inter, Mallorca and Sevilla