Saturday 8 March 2008

Scoop6 and other dodgy bets

FA Cup and Scottish Cup weekend and I'm on just about everything.

Each week I stick a fiver on all the big guns with short odds (OK I only started it last week but it has paid off twice.

Man U (3/10) Chelsea (2/7) Blackburn (1/2) Liverpool (1/3) Doncaster (4/11) Leeds (8/15) Hull (8/11)
Fiver accy pays £60.

In Scotland I fancy St Mirren (6/4) to win the battle of the Saints, Queen of the South (7/5) to beat under-strength Dundee, Livi (5/6) to beat Clyde and Queens Park (6/5) to win at home to second bottom Cowdenbeath.
£1 trebles and a 4-fold - all up for £68.

My main line for today is Palace (4/6) Southend (8/15) Peterboro (11/10) Hereford (6/5) and Chester (6/5)
£1 four-folds and a five-fold

£1 accy on last two lines pays a fortune.

2 comments:

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Discovered in the bookies that Chester are playing tomorrow so gone for Forest instead.

Scooped! Spoof Newspapers said...

Boy, did that cost me - all four up then Forest draw 0-0.